September 21, 2023
This privacy notice for Mayfairservicedapartments.com and A’Ve Publishing (“we”, us”, or our”) describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”). This includes, but is not limited to, when you visit our website, sign up for our services, or interact with our customer support.
Question and Concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. For questions or concerns, please contact us at:[ email@example.com]
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
- What personal information do we process?
- When you visit, use or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
- Do we process any sensitive personal information?
- We prioritize your privacy and do not process sensitive personal information unless explicitly provided by you for specific services.
- Do we receive any information from third parties?
- Occasionally, we may receive information from partner platforms, marketing associates, and other external sources to enhance our Services.
4. How do we process your information’s
- Your information helps us provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, ensure security, prevent fraud, and comply with legal requirements. We always seek your consent when required.
5. In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
- We maintain strict confidentiality standards. However, we may share your information with trusted third-party service providers, legal authorities when require, and as mentioned in this policy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Direct Interactions: We collect information when you voluntarily provide it to us-for instance, when you register for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or submit a query through our contract form.
- Automated Technologies: As you navigate through our Services, we may use automatic data, collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This may include details of your visits to our Services and information about your device and internet connection.
- Third Parties: As Occasionally, we may receive information from third-party sources such as business partners, subcontractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Service Delivery: We use your information to register you as a user, manage your account, and deliver our Services.
- Communication: To provide you with updates, security alerts, technical notices, and support messages.
- Improvements: For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- Marketing: With your consent, we may use your information to send you promotional materials and other communications.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if required by law, legal process, or if we believe such action is necessary to protect our rights or the safety of others.
- Business Transfer: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: If you notice any discrepancies in the information we hold about you, you have the right to request corrections.
- Deletion: Under certain conditions, you may request that we delete your personal data.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal data from marketing purposes at any time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
We may update our privacy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated “lasted date.
1445 Woodmont LN NW #6662
Atlanta, GA, 30318